Conservative Approach for a Winning Strategy
Providence Investments invests in markets with a balanced population growth, high tenant demand, key demographics, strong leadership and employment growth, which has proven to be the winning formula in our investment strategy.
We focus on primary and secondary markets in Southeastern states, including Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and in a few northern and midwestern states with barriers to entry. These principles have allowed Providence Investments and its partners to flourish and outperform the toughest economic market in history.
Value Add Potential
Through the acquisition of properties within locations of strong economic drivers, we add value by acquiring multifamily investment opportunities in prime and growing areas well below replacement cost, improving management efforts, and controlling operations to maximize value and returns.
- Class Assets (A to C)
- Management restructuring, property reposition, and a varied approach from past owners
- Equity Requirements of 20-30%
- Acquisition below Replacement Cost
- Projected IRR exceeding 15% over a Hold and Sale Period of 5-7 years
- Minimum unit size of 150 units
- Stabilized Assets with Value-Add Opportunities
Our Exit strategy is clear and concise, always keeping in mind our initial target return on investment.
- Sale of the asset at the predetermined time
- Combined sale as a portfolio to yield higher return
- Refinancing the property
- Recapitalization of the property
With a growing footprint across the Southeast, we focus on a 5-10 mile range from large employment centers and school systems, within the path of progress.